I am an engineer by trade and an engineer of crafts. Occasionally, I cosplay.
This portfolio is meant to be a record of my past crafts and artistic endeavors to share and hopefully inspire. A majority of my inspiration is drawn from video games with the occasional homage to a cute character.
For my professional profile, please feel free to check out my .
To see what I’m currently working on (and not wait until I post the build log here!) please feel free to !
Currently I am:
- a Program Manager at Twitch
Previously I was:
- a Project Manager at Tesla, Inc.
- a Process Engineer at Intel Corporation
- a graduate of the Materials Science and Engineering program at Carnegie Mellon University (B.S., M.S. ’12)
- a lover of video games with a good storyline, art direction, or beautiful soundtrack (or any JRPG or FPS).
- a somewhat infrequent crafter, and an even more infrequent cosplayer
- excellent at terrible MS Paint art
You must be logged in to post a comment.